Here at Outlook, we offer a comprehensive double glazed window and door repair service to a broad clientèle in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Our clients have the benefit of the 60 years’ trade expertise held by our capable, time-served team. We’re proud to be a trusted small business; what sets us apart from many of our larger competitors is the transparent, personalised service we offer, along with the considerable skill, trade expertise and attention to detail our team invests into every project, no matter how big or small. There is no substitute for experience!
What we do:
- Misted or broken double glazing units to aluminium and UPVC windows and doors
- Misted or broken double glazing units to Velux roof-lights
- Gearing for aluminium and UPVC tilt and turn windows
- Tilt and turn windows re-aligned (where sashes have dropped)
- Hinges, including fire-exit hinges, for aluminium and UPVC casement (open out) windows
- Non-locking handles replaced with key-locking handles (to meet insurance requirements)
- Glass unit removal to allow for insertion of furniture
- Spring balances for vertical sliding aluminium and UPVC windows
- Handles and letter-plates for aluminium and UPVC doors
- Hinges for aluminium and UPVC doors
- Top restrictors for aluminium and UPVC open out doors
- Weather seals and glazing gaskets for aluminium and UPVC windows and doors
- Cat flaps supplied and fitted to doors and windows
- PVC door panels
- Locking systems for aluminium and UPVC doors and windows
- Gearing for aluminium and UPVC tilt and slide patio doors
- Aluminium and UPVC doors re-aligned (where doors have dropped)
- Gearing (subject to availability) for “Fuhr in front” UPVC patio doors with a foot pedal
- We stock “Fuhr”centre lock sections for Kishorn front and back doors
- Replacement cylinder barrels (following loss or theft of keys)
- Remedial repair work to prevent water ingress and draughts in doors and windows
What we don’t do:
- We do not install new windows and doors
- We do not carry out repairs to conservatory roofs
We stock an extensive range of locking systems and hardware for the repairs market.
Upgrades for windows and doors including:
- Give a new lease of life to your top fan-lights, by changing units to coloured leaded or Georgian bars.
- Upgrade the energy efficiency of your existing aluminium and UPVC windows and doors by changing the double glazed units to low emissivity, Argon-filled (high performance) glass.
- Upgrade handles and locking systems to meet insurance requirements and improve security.
- Replace broken, obsolete window and door parts with modern, secure alternatives.
- Replacement track and rollers for sliding patio doors
- We can remove the existing locking system on older UPVC doors, and replace with hook-bolt locking systems, to satisfy insurance requirements.